AmazonSmile: Search for Neill Elementary Parent Teacher Organization;
Kroger: Search for Neill Elementary PTO (Organization No. J1727);
Mabel’s Label: Search for Neill Elementary PTO (Richmond);
BoxTop$: Search for James Neill Elementary School (School ID 9681307);
Office Depot: Search for James Neill Elementary (School ID: 70239515)
Neill PTO partners with the following programs and we receive a small donation from every purchase by you through a participating retailer. Please consider signing up! It’s FREE money for the students, teachers, and the school.
Neill Elementary PTO is registered with AmazonSmile!
Sign Up Today
It’s a ONE-TIME registration process!
Earn money for your school every time you shop!
1. Use our unique charity link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-2009216 to sign up today! It will automatically ask if you want to support Neill Elementary PTO.
2. Login with your normal Amazon password.
3. It will automatically link to your Amazon Prime account.
When you shop on a desktop, please start your shopping experience at smile.amazon.com. If you are shopping from your phone or the app, nothing else is needed. You’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection, and the same convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the proceeds to Neill Elementary PTO.
Please also check that you see the following images on your browser when shopping from a desktop to ensure that Neill PTO receives the donations.
After checked out, you should be routed to a page like the one below. Where you can find confirmation that your donation will make a difference towards
Neill Elementary Parent Teacher Organization
You can also go under your Amazon Account tab – > Click AmazonSmile and select your charity.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Are you a Kroger shopper? Join the Community Rewards Program
Kroger will make a donation to Neill PTO based on a percentage of the registered Neill Community spending at no added cost to you!
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Go to Kroger.com.
2. Click sign-in or create an account.
3. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Click “My Account”.
5. Click “Community Rewards”.
6. Search for Neil, #45883.
7. Click, “Add Organization”.
8. Your selected organization will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account page. It takes approximately 10 days for the Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.