Neill PTO partners with the following programs and we receive a small donation from every purchase by you through a participating retailer. Please consider signing up! It’s FREE money for the students, teachers, and the school.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Are you a Kroger shopper? Join the Community Rewards Program
Kroger will make a donation to Neill PTO based on a percentage of the registered Neill Community spending at no added cost to you!
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Go to Kroger.com.
2. Click sign-in or create an account.
3. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Click “My Account”.
5. Click “Community Rewards”.
6. Search for Neil, #45883.
7. Click, “Add Organization”.
8. Your selected organization will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account page. It takes approximately 10 days for the Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
Kroger Receipt linked to Neill PTO Account
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional ways to raise funds for Neill
Mabel’s Labels will give back 20% on every purchase!
Below please find a link to:
Neill Elementary will receive 5% back in credit for FREE school supplies when you make a purchase of qualifying products and provide the school ID at checkout!
School Name: James Neill Elementary School
School ID: 70239515
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here