Trunk or Treat Car Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in our second annual Trunk-or-Treat event! There is a $10 fee to enter your
vehicle and you must be prepared to hand out candy/prizes to Trunk-or-Treaters. This is a traditional
event where families decorate their vehicles with a Halloween theme and pass out goodies to the
children who attend. This is our second year hosting this event, and we encourage you to plan for at
least 500 items to be safe. Trunk or Treat is an annual tradition and we thank you for coming out to
support this wonderful event!
Schedule- October 18, 2018
4:30-5:30 Parking lot opens for trunk decorators only. Cars must be ready by 5:30. Please keep
children near your car for safety during this time.
5:30-8:00 Trunk-or-Treat Opens- Please man your vehicle at all times. Judging begins
8:00 Winners Announced (Best Trunk will win a reserved parking space for use
during school events)
8:30 Parking lot re-opens for departure. Decorated cars will not be able to leave before this
• All decorated vehicles must register for this event and submit the $10 entry fee by Thursday,
September 27th to Neill Elementary School
• To register fill out the form below and submit your $10 entry fee by Thursday, September 27th.
• Space is limited to a parking space size. Spaces will be numbered and assigned to vehicles as
registration is accepted.
• No gore, family appropriate-themes only- please keep decorations & costumes “kid-friendly”
• Pre-packaged/ store bought candy items only (check-labels & provide nut-free candy),
healthy snacks, & a small amount of non-food items such as glow sticks, bouncy balls, etc. for
children with food allergies ONLY. Students with allergies can pick up a teal wristband at the
• No scary masks or toy weapons (i.e. guns, knives, etc.)
• No open flames, fireworks or flammable materials
• Cars must be turned off for the duration of the event
• No electricity will be available on site
• Please limit trunk-or-treaters to 1 visit per vehicle
• Parents are responsible for their own children
• Please ensure the area around your treat stop is clean and all trash is removed prior to leaving
• This is an alcohol free event
Fill out the form below to register